Sunday May 20, 2018

Expand All/Contract All

What can I do if I find inaccuracies in the reports?
Posted by deewhis
Comments - Add a Comment says:

It is in everyone's interest that your credit reports accurately reflect your credit history and the three credit bureaus want your credit information to be as accurate as possible. If you have reviewed your credit reports believe that specific information or items may be inaccurate, you can dispute it online for the fastest resolution. The credit bureau(s) you contact is then responsible for researching and changing or removing incorrect data. This process may take as long as 45 days. At your request, a corrected credit report will be sent to creditors that you specify who have received your report within the past six months, or employers who have received it within the last two years. The three credit bureaus are listed below, along with the appropriate contact information:

P.O. Box 105873
Atlanta, GA 30348
(800) 685-1111

Trans Union
Consumer Disclosure Center
P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19022
(800) 916-8800 or (800) 888-4213

P.O. Box 2104
Allen, TX 75013-2104
(888) 397-3742


Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:49:17 PM

Copyright Ã?© 2018 All Rights Reserved.
Home About Us Site Map Contact Us